Monday 20 June 2016

The Amani Spa Alonissos

This Spa is in a very special place high on the island of Alonissos and is part of The Infinity 180 luxury resort complex.  It has an  elegant opulant African style and is set with beautiful views of the sea and the Two Brother Islands.  One really feels with nature with the cicadas, butterflies and bees in abundance and the wonderful scent of the pines. I think you can tell I was impressed and loved the ambiance. The Spa is set in a luxury safari styled tented structure and the treatments are bespoke. I took a few shots of the area with my iPhone.






2 comments:

  1. It was my absolute pleasure to have had the opportunity to take care of you at Amani Spa. Your photos are beautiful and capture the essence of the environment and tranquility.

    ReplyDelete