Sunday 11 April 2021

Madingley after Cataract surgery















I really did not appreciate how it would be after surgery.  Being a contact lens wearer I thought if maybe a bit like putting in a newer contact lens. However, both eyes feel like they are working like  independently headlights and that I have put on someone else's glasses. Focusing is certainly odd and I am photosensitive. Don't get me wrong, each day there is progress. and it is exciting to realise the brain will  fix it! 

So, I decided to take the camera out with me on day five and to rely on the use of the camera focus system.  Not seeing clearly, it will be interesting to look back at a later date and see things as the camera saw it.  Thank you Karen for coming to help me out through the process. 






No comments:

Post a Comment