Saturday 21 March 2020

Eastbourne - Visiting Patrick















I went to see my Uncle.  Traffic was light along the M11, M25, M23 and M27 most of the road was taken up with lorries and white vans.  The service station was very quite maybe 20 people in total and I think I was the eldest! No children in sight. Once in Eastbourne the traffic was busy and everyone seemed to be buzzing about as usual so unlike the rest of the country. However, people were panic buying and I couldn't get any fruit or vegetables for my uncle before I left. He can't get out alone for sure and certainly should not be shopping. We walked along the seafront to take the sea-air and feel some of the sunshine. He was disappointed that I was not taking him out for lunch. I had cooked for him so it was dinner at home!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment