Tuesday 30 December 2014

A trip to Holland for New Year

Arrived to find lots of snow

BLU 2 fishing vessel - so this is why the fish is so fresh
I sat next to a woman on an early flight who told me she had been a Witch for many years and had renounced the order to become a Christian. The flight was 40 minutes and long enough to hear about Witches especially as  I had recently seen Arthur Miller's  play, The Crucible.  As we approached Eindhoven the ground was covered in snow and with the blue sky it looked fresh.  I was meet by my dear friend Marianne and we drove to an amazing fish restaurant for lunch.  The owner is partaking in a food festival in October 2015 as are many Michelin Star chefs promoting the local food of Zeeland.
BLU 2 Fish restaurant
why not choose your fish it is so fresh


A wonderful find for an amazing lunch


On the way to Renesse Zeeland and the snow had almost gone

No comments:

Post a Comment